What is the key to escaping the Turtle? The heart of all Turtle Escapes is a powerful Granby Roll!
In this video Coach Zahabi teaches 5 key Solo drills that will turn you into a roll escaping fool! Wrestlers and Grapplers of all kinds will be scared to try and hang on to you while you roll-escape into leg locks and front headlock positions.
What sets this video apart from others is Coach Zahabi's ability to simplify complex techniques into easy-to-follow steps. He focuses on the most important details and provides practical tips for improving your Turtle Escapes. You will learn how to create a powerful seal when in the turtle position, which will allow you to roll out of trouble and into attack with much greater ease.
In this video you will learn
- Solo Granby Roll Progression 1
- Solo Granby Roll Progression 2
- Solo Granby Roll Progression 3
- Solo Shoulder Roll Progression 4
- Solo Diving Granby Roll Progression 5
- Sealing the Turtle
- The Quarter Turn (often overlooked detail that makes a massive difference.)
- Roll Escape
- Makikomi Roll
- Granby to Back Take
- Granby to K-Guard to Leg-Lock Finish
- Hip-Heist to Front Headlock
- Sitting to Guard
- Escaping to Our Feet
- Defending the Ankle Strap
- Standing Shoulder Roll Escape
- Defending the against the Seat Belt
- Why you should never roll vs a Seat Belt
- Limp Arm vs Seat Belt
- Seo Nagi Pressure
- Seo Nagi to Granby Roll
- Underhook vs Seat Belt
- Countering the Truck
- Dynamic Turtle Concept
This video is packed with details! You get the equivalent of what you would learn in a 6hr seminar all distilled into about 1hr 29min. This video has zero fluff or dead time! Every single minute is educational. See why Coach Zahabi's teaching style is favoured by many around the world!
Juji Club is happy to announce that you can now stream or download this video!
No more filling up your storage! Just stream the video whenever you want and watch it as many times as you like!