Coach Zahabi has spent years working with the top experts from around the world on how to prevent and rehabilitate shoulder injuries. In the Strong and Stable Shoulders 4 Life program, you will learn exactly how to keep your shoulders healthy for life!
Coach takes you deep into understanding why the martial arts, gymnastic, ballet and yoga traditions have long understood what is optimal for performance. This content is life changing!
Learn from the man who has trained countless professional athletes at the highest level.
This program is designed for athletes of every kind.
In Part 1, you will learn:
- How to gently force your shoulders into internal rotation while exercising.
- How to gently force your shoulders into external rotation while exercising.
- How to increasing stability in your shoulders
- The stretch band routine used by the pros
- the "A" "T" "Y" sequence for healthy shoulders
- Turkish Get UP progressions (must know)
- Why Isometrics holds are so important and how to execute them
- The Kettlebell Split Jerk for developing work class shoulders
- The Barbell Jerk for incredible stability training
- The Barbell Split Jerk for developing incredible world class stability.
- Low impact plyometric routine for high velocity sports preparation.
- The water routine use for rehabilitating injury and building strength
- The Punch Out routine for building world class boxing shoulders
And much more!
In part 2, you will learn
- Why I personally never go to the doctors for joint pain or injury
- How to use the “Pain Rule” to figure out reps and sets. (Life changing info)
- Why exercise selection is crucial
- Understanding the most mobile join in the body (stability training is King)
- Why the Turkish get up is so important
- Why tight muscles in the shoulder are dangerous
- How to find trigger points
- Working up stream and down stream
- Understadning eccentric load
- Why isometrics holds are so important
- Underdeveloped shoulders (Split Jerk test)
- Why rest is not enough
- Why stability is paramount
- Why strengthening is important
- Why we need explosive movement (overhead movements)
- Why we need endurance
- Why you always need a margin of safety
- Understanding overtraining
- Consistency over intensity
- Understanding RPE (rate of perceived exertion)
- My personal history of shoulder injuries
and so much more!!!
See why Coach Zahabi's teaching style is favoured by many around the world!
Juji Club is happy to announce that you can now Stream or Download the video!
No more filling up your storage! Just stream the video whenever you want and watch it as many times as you like!
The information contained in the multimedia content of this instructional (“Video Content”) has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. Neither Juji Club nor the original creators of this instructional make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. Juji Club does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any material listed or linked to in any Video Content.
The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on this instructional.
Juji Club hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties.