Learn the basics from one of the best trainers alive today! In vol. 4 “Chokes Made Easy” you will discover the details you need to make the most statistically successful chokes work. Coach starts of with the most statistically successful choke in the game, the Rear Naked choke! You will discover key details to get you arm in the right position and counter the most common defences. He then moves on to the second most successful choke in the game, the guillotine! Here you will discover various guillotine chokes the will massively improve your finishing rate! Coach then moves on again to the next most statically successful choke, the triangle! He then moves on to the Darce Choke!!! You get the idea, for the first time ever you learn they key details of choke in order of their statistical success!
- Key details on how to finish a rear naked choke
- How to get Elbow deep on a rear naked choke
- Limp arm method to a deep rear naked choke
- Trapping the arm to rear naked choke
- The switch method to rear naked choke
- The Khabib method of finishing from the back
- Key details to finish to arm in guillotine
- Guillotine from front headlock
- How to sweep using the Guillotine
- The High Elbow Guillotine
- The High Elbow Guillotine from Front Headlock
- The High Elbow vs Guard Pass Attempt
- How to Jump a Guillotine safely from standing
- Air tight Triangle
- Triangle choke to Iron Fist Finish
- Kata Gatame (Arm Triangle) core details
- Kata Gatame finishing details
- Guard sweep to Kata Gatame
- Kata Gatame attack from half-guard
- Darce Choke (Core details)
- Darce Choke (Key finishing details)
- 3/4 Nelson to Dace Choke
- Anaconda Choke (key finishing details)
- Anaconda Choke finishing strategy
This video is packed with details! You get the equivalent of what you would learn in a 6hr seminar all distill into about 1hr 26min. This video has zero fluff or dead time! Every single minutes is educational.
See why Coach Zahabi's teaching style is favoured by many around the world!
Juji Club is happy to announce that you can now Stream or Download the video!
No more filling up your storage! Just stream the video whenever you want and watch it as many times as you like!