Discover the best and most reliable attacks from Turtle position. This video details the best of what Jiu-Jitsu has to offer all while keeping it simple. The Advanced basics series is truly a gem from anyone wanting to learn Jiu-Jitsu. Coach Zahabi is taking you straight to the heart of the matter. This is a video many black will also love! Coach has a was of pointing out the make or break details that often times go unnoticed. Find out why Coach Zahabi’s teaching style is so popular and effective!
Not only will you learn how to stop your opponents from re-guarding or escaping, you will also learn how to counter the 4 points position that is often used by wrestlers and MMA practitioners. You will also learn how to pin opponents in the turtle position! This will exhaust even the fittest and mostly athletic competitor. Learn to "break" your opponent with the turtle pin, maintain control and work your way to a finish.
In this video you will discover
- Side to side speed drill transition
- Spiral Breakdown ( Must know)
- Inserting the Hook
- The Hip Ride
- Roger's Hook (Must Know)
- The Power Nelson
- Kimura Action
- Reaping the Heel
- The Outside Hook
- Windshield Wiper Speed Drill
- Windshield Wiper vs Guard Transition
- The Shoulder Roll Attack
- Intercepting the Ground
- The Turtle Mount
- Turtle Attack Speed Drill Transitions
- Leg Drag vs Guard Retention
- Turtle Mount to Kata Gatame
- Back Take vs Standing Transition
- Spiral Breakdown vs 4 point position
- Locked Spiral Breakdown vs 4 point position
- Inserting the hook vs 4 point position
- Hip ride vs 4 point position
- Pinning the Turtle
- The Ankle Strap
- Pinning the Turtle to Double Leg to Triangle
This video is packed with details! You get the equivalent of what you would learn in a 6hr seminar all distill into about 1hr and 17min. This video has zero fluff or dead time! Every single minutes is educational.
See why Coach Zahabi's teaching style is favoured by many around the world!
Juji Club is happy to announce that you can now stream or download this video!
No more filling up your storage! Just stream the video whenever you want and watch it as many times as you like!