Arm Collectors are a feared breed that make you pay for extending your arm, Coach Zahabi demonstrates exactly how to develop Quickfire Armbars that can catch anyone off guard. Understanding this system will add a very dangerous dimension to your game. See how little known details can make all the difference! Your game will level up immediately just by watching this video. In Vol. 1 Coach cover the most used armbars and details used in combat sports and covers solutions to common defenses you will encounter.
In this video you will discover
- The Key transition for Armbar progression 1
- The Key transition for Armbar progression 2
- Quick Fire Armbar from mount speed drill
- Wedge Armbar from mount
- Details on breaking mechanics
- Understanding Armbar territory vs Triangle Territory
- Quick Fire Armbar from Guard speed drill
- 2 on 1 Armbar from Guard
- Splitting the Arms with Juji Cradle
- Pendulum counter vs lock hands
- The Spin counter vs locked hands
- The Switch vs Mata Leao defense
- Mata Leao vs Mata Leao defense
- Key details for Armbar from side-control
- Key details for Armbar from the back
- Key details to the Shotgun Armbar (never get smash passed again)
- Omoplata counter to Hitchhiker escape
- Armbar counter to Hitchhiker escape
this video is packed with details!!!
This video is packed with details! You get the equivalent of what you would learn in a 3-hour seminar all distilled into an hour and 14 minutes of precise instruction, with zero fluff or dead time! Every single minute is educational.
See why Coach Zahabi's teaching style is favoured by many around the world!
Juji Club is happy to announce that you can now Stream or Download the video!
No more filling up your storage! Just stream the video whenever you want and watch it as many times as you like!