Get a front seat to both of Coach Zahabi's London Seminars (March 2022). In these seminars Coach covers both Wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu techniques.
You will learn
- How to sprawl efficiently
- How to stop your opponent from driving you to the fence
- How to strip a wrestlers grip
- The Thigh-Pry
- How to Stuff the head and go behind
- How to apply a 3/4 Nelson
- Defending the Single Leg
- How to Stuff the head from Single Leg
- How to Bust the Lock from Single Leg
- They Key to stopping the Single Leg Takedown
- Sumi Geishi Counter vs Single leg
- The Hip-Heist Guard (AKA the 60 sec Guard )
- They Keys to a successful Hip-Heist
- What to avoid when Hip-Heisting
- Hip-Heist to Armbar
- Hip-Heist to Triangle Choke
- Passing the Butterfly Half-guard
- X-Pass vs Seated Opponent
- Bodylock pass vs Seated Opponent
- Over Under Takedowns
- Over Under Limp Arm to Snap down
- Front Headlock- Escape
- How to Avoid Guillotine
- How to Avoid the Anaconda Choke
- Close range Hip-Heist Guard (Aka 60 sec Guard)
- Getting to the knees
- Getting to Guillotine
- Making the Guillotine Work
- Airtight Guillotine position vs Control Position
- Guillotine to Butterfly Sweep
- Power Guillotine
- Guillotine to top position
- Getting a strong Darce Choke
THIS VIDEO IS PACKED WITH DETAILS!
This video runs for 1hr and 9min with zero dead time or fluff! You get the equivalent of what you would learn in a 5 hour seminar! Coach loves to get straight to the point. You will waist zero minutes watching this video. Every single minute in this video is educational. You will learn many key gems that will take your game to the next level!
See why Coach Zahabi's teaching style is favoured by many around the world!
Juji Club is happy to announce that you can now Stream or Download the video!
No more filling up your storage! Just stream the video whenever you want and watch it as many times as you like!