The Seated Guard is a must know guard for anyone wishing to master Jiu-Jitsu! Coach Zahabi as always takes complex techniques and teaches them in a way only a world class trainer can. Learn the heart of what makes the Seated Guard effective.
Coach Zahabi not only teaches the key details that make the moves effective he also teaches you important concepts that will take your game to the next level.
In this video you will learn...
- Double Kouchi Attack
- The Trap and Pull (a maneuver you will use your entire career)
- Trap and Pull to Double Leg
- Trap and Pull to Ashi Garami
- Trap and Pull to X-Guard Sweep
- How to effectively use the 2 on 1
- Understanding the Snap Down
- Grip Fighting Concept
- The Cross Legged Double
- Combat Base Double *** Coach Zahabi Favorite
- Key Combinations
- Snap Down to Double Kouchi
- 2 on 1 to Double Kouchi
- Sticky Foot Kouchi
- The Ankle Pick
- The Arm Drag
- The Single leg *** Coach Zahabi Favorite
- Seated Guard Concepts
- Inside Control Concept to Up and Over
- Inside Control Concept. Foot Pummelling
- Straight & In Front Concept to Single Leg Attack *** Coach Zahabi Favorite
- Triangle Vs kneeling opponent
- Snap Down Vs kneeling opponent
- The arm-drag vs kneeling opponents
- Cross Legged Double vs kneeling opponent
- Stiff Arm Double vs kneeling opponent
This video is packed with details! You get the equivalent of what you would learn in a 6hr seminar all distill into about 1hr and 14 min. This video has zero fluff or dead time! Every single minute is educational.
See why Coach Zahabi's teaching style is favoured by many around the world!
Juji Club is happy to announce that you can now Stream or Download the video!
No more filling up your storage! Just stream the video whenever you want and watch it as many times as you like!