Learn the basics from one of the best trainers alive today. Coach Zahabi has a unique teaching style that is clear and concise but still packed with “make or break details”. You will discover exactly what details make these moves work!
Through years of experience training elite athletes, Coach has developed an eye for details that matter, and cultivated a singular teaching style. Even black-belts find details in his Advanced Basics series of instructionals--details they have been missing for years. This video is focused on the Advanced Basics of Butterfly Guard and also teaches you basic wrestling moves that all modern grapplers must know.
In this video you will discover:
- The Basic Double leg
- How to level change with power
- How to turn the corner
- Basic Guillotine defense all grapplers need to know
- Guillotine defense progression (the key details to defending the guillotine)
- Stoping your opponent from transitioning to Anaconda Choke.
- Hip-Heist solo drill
- How to defend the double leg once on the ground
- Butterfly Guard to Bodylock
- How to Power Slide and create lift from Butterfly Guard
- Power Slide to Bodylock solo drill for Butterfly Guard
- Kosoto Gake Finish to Khabib Trap
- Basic Ashi Garami entry drill from Butterfly Hooks
- Basic Ashi Garami entry drill progression from Butterfly Guard
- Basic Ashi Garami entry drill progression 2 from Butterfly Guard
- Butterfly attack combination
- Butterfly Guard Basic side sweep
- Three Legged table concept
- Butterfly Guard Hip-Heist to back take
- Butterfly Guard elbow pass to double leg
- Butterfly Guard to Snapdown
- Butterfly Guard sweep details progression
- Butterfly Guard basic Ankle Pick
- The Golf Swing Finish
- Key Side-Control Escape
- Advanced Basic details from Butterfly Guard
- Stopping the Leap Frog counter from Butterfly Guard
- Leg Lock to Leg Drag Finish from Butterfly Guard
- Bridge Sweep from Ashi Garami (single leg x)
- Preventing the "Straight Knee" concept from Ashi Garami (single leg x)
This video is packed with details! You get the equivalent of what you would learn in a 3-hour seminar all distilled into an hour of precise instruction, with zero fluff or dead time! Every single minute is educational.
See why Coach Zahabi's teaching style is favoured by many around the world!
Juji Club is happy to announce that you can now Stream or Download the video!
No more filling up your storage! Just stream the video whenever you want and watch it as many times as you like!